Tunable Laser Source Module for LMS
From USD*5,531.85New Price 12,293.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now5,531.85|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*5,531.85|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Seamless wavelength coverage: the new options 3xx remove the wavelength gap between the C-band and L-band channels
- Adjustable-to-any-wavelength grid (ITU-T 100 GHz, 50 GHz, 25 GHz, and arbitrary grids)
- Narrow linewidth less than 100 kHz and offset-grid tuning greater than ±6 GHz ideally suited for coherent mixing applications and new complex modulation formats
- Up to +15 dBm output power, with 6 dB power adjustment range
- Equipped with Panda polarization maintaining fiber
The Keysight Technologies 81950A compact tunable laser source is step-tunable for setting channel frequencies within any grid in the C- or L-band. With high output power up to +15 dBm, narrow linewidth of 100 kHz, and offset grid fine-tuning capability, the 81950A is a universal source for realistic loading of the latest transmission systems. It is available with C-band or L-band wavelength coverage. The 81950A can reach any wavelength point within its specified wavelength range just like all other Keysight tunable lasers. In this mode, code compatibility with existing test setups based on Keysight's range of full-size and compact tunable lasers is a great asset. In system loading applications, it may be preferable to grid-tune the laser like system transmitters, simply by changing the channel index. The channel grid is adjustable to standard ITU-T grid spacing like 50 GHz, and to arbitrary grids. Likewise, the zero frequency (base channel) of the chosen grid is adjustable. A 12 GHz fine-tuning range allows de-tuning the frequency.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.