PNA-X Network Analyzer / 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz – 4-port, configurable test set, second source, source attenuators, receiver attenuators, bias tees, combiner, mechanical switches
Purchase Options New Price 238,956.00 USD*
|Custom Order from Keysight||Discount from*25 %|
|Request a budgetary quote||Discount from*25 %|
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight N5242B PNA-X network analyzer.
Specifications and Key Features
- 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz frequency range
- Simplify your test stations by replacing racks and stacks of equipment
- Accurately test linear and nonlinear device characterization using advanced error correction
- Reduce test time with the world’s widest range of single-connection measurement applications
- Accelerate insight into component behavior using a multi-touch display and intuitive user interface
- Increase productivity with the most integrated and flexible single-connection microwave test engine
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.