Electronic Calibration Module (ECal) / Type-N / 50 ohm / 2-port
From USD*13,437.75New Price 17,917.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now13,437.75|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*13,437.75|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
- Precision 2-port microwave ECal module with high accuracy
- Frequency coverage from 300 kHz to 18 GHz or DC to 18 GHz (Option 0DC)
- Fast, easy and accurate full two-port calibration
- Supports type-N 50-ohm connectors
- Available in male/male (option M0M), female/female (option F0F), and male/female (option M0F) connector configurations
- Direct control from Keysight vector network analyzers via USB
The Keysight N4690D microwave electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of Keysight vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate. The N4690D is a precision 2-port ECal module that supports 50-ohm type-N connectors up to 18 GHz. Select either female-female, male-male, or female-male connectors. The plastic storage case for the N4690D is included for securing your ECal module and accessories.
The N4690D Option 0DC extends the calibration frequency range down to DC, which is beneficial for broadband device modeling or time domain and signal integrity analysis using enhanced time domain-analysis on the Keysight network analyzers.
This ECal module is an ideal solution for calibrating vector network analyzers. Performing a full two-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections versus traditional mechanical cal kits. The operator simply connects the ECal module to the vector network analyzer via USB and the firmware controls the rest, thus reducing the chance for operator error. Wear and tear on connectors is reduced as well, lowering repair costs on both the test port connectors and calibration standards.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.