Keysight Premium Used
- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
RF Ecal Module / 9KHz to 13.5GHz
Purchase Options New Price 18,161.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*13,620.75|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*13,620.75|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*13,620.75|
Ships to:Worldwide (excluding EU/CH/NO/TR)
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight N4431B RF electronic calibration module.
Specifications and Key Features
- Reduced connector wear
- Reliable solid-state switching
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- 9 kHz to 13.5 GHz frequency range
- Fast full 3- or 4-port calibration with a single connection
- Mixed connector option available (3.5 mm, Type-N 50 Ohm, and 7-16)
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analyzers
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.