RF Electronic Calibration Module (ECal) / 9 kHz to 13.5 GHz / 4-Port / Four 3.5 mm Female Module Connectors
From USD*12,378.00New Price 16,504.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now12,378.00|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*12,378.00|
Shipping:Worldwide (excluding EU/CH/NO/TR)
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Fast full 3- or 4-port calibration with a single connection
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reduced connector wear
- Mixed connector option available (3.5 mm, Type-N 50 Ohm, and 7-16)
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analyzers
- Reliable solid-state switching
The Keysight N4431B RF electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy, and accurate. ECal is a precision, single-connection calibration technique for your vector network analyzer. Performing a full three- or four-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable between electronic and mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction, which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyzer and the software controls the rest.
ECal modules are transfer standards capable of transferring the factory calibration accuracy to your network analyzer. The Keysight PNA and ENA series of network analyzers controls the N4431B module directly through a USB interface. PNA Series network analyzers require firmware revision 2.5. Note: For ENA products that support 9 kHz to 300 kHz capability with the N4431B, please refer to the ENA Help File (User Manual).
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.