Advanced Power System - Dynamic DC Power Supply, 120 V, 16.7 A, 2000 W
From USD*3,499.50New Price 13,998.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now3,499.50|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*3,499.50|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
Accelerate test throughput with industry-leading specifications
- Test speeds 100x faster than standard system power supplies
- Command processing speed < 2ms
- Fast up/down programming speeds up to 500 µs
- Adjustable measurement rate to balance speed and accuracy
Accurately characterize your DUT's power profile with advanced measurement capability
- Dual voltage and current measurement capability with DMM-like accuracy
- Power, peak power, watt hour, and amp hour measurements
Full two-quadrant operation for power storage test applications
- Provides continuous smooth operation between +current and - current transitions
- Provides + and - programmable current limits, programmable + and - current waveforms, and automatic downprogramming
- Full two-quadrant operation requires N7909A power dissipater units, standalone power supply offers 10% rated current two-quadrant operation
Track power events with a black-box recorder
- Optional accessory N7908A black-box recorder
- Works in the background tracking power events whenever the APS supply is on
- Records measurement data, trigger events, status bits, and more
Add power flexibility to your test system with built-in APS paralleling up to 10 kW
- Ensures equal current sharing among paralleled supplies
- Implemented with three wire connection on power supply rear panel
- Ensures each paralleled supply operates in its intended mode, whether that is CV or CC
Add advanced display, setup and measurement functions by downloading Keysight's free application: APS Power Assistant Software
For even more control, try the 14585A Control and Analysis Software for Advanced Power Supplies free for 30-days
The N7900 Series dynamic DC power supplies are designed for automated test equipment (ATE) applications where high-speed dynamic sourcing and measurement is needed.
Turn any APS power supply into not only a source but a load as well, which is great for power storage applications. Add full, 2-quadrant operation to any APS power supply with the N7909A APS power dissipater unit.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.