Purchase Options New Price 21,890.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*10,945.00|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*10,945.00|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight M9451A measurement acceleration module.
Specifications and Key Features
- Reduce overall test time to < 70 ms
- Altera Stratix V “A7” FPGA with 4 GB DDR3 memory
- Trusted DPD/ET algorithms built on years of close cooperation with leading wireless manufacturing customers
- Closed/open loop digital pre-distortion (DPD) and envelope tracking (ET) measurements can be made in tens of milliseconds.
- Hardware acceleration provides 20x DPD/ET speed improvement over Keysight’s host-based RF PA/FEM Characterization & Test, Reference Solution
- Peer-to-peer connectivity with Keysight M9381A PXIe Vector Signal Generator, M9391A PXIe Vector Signal Analyzer, and M9393A PXIe Performance Vector Signal Analyzer
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.