PXIe Quad Downconverter
From USD*11,817.00New Price 59,085.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now11,817.00|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*11,817.00|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz w/ -F26, or 10 MHz to 40 GHz w/ -F40, or 10 MHz to 50 GHz w/ -F50
- 1.5 GHz bandwidth per channel
- Four-channel coherent downconversion
- Up to 800 MHz analysis bandwidth
The Keysight M9362AD01 PXIe Quad Downconverter is well suited for wideband signal capture where multiple channels are required for applications such as multi-channel coherent signal analysis, radar, SIGNIT, ELINT, MASINT, EW signal capture and analysis, and RF and microwave recording and analysis.
The M9362AD01 can be part of a 2 or 4 Channel Wideband PXI Vector Signal Analyzer that may include M9168C RF Attenuators, M9302A Local Oscillators, M9352A IF Amplifier/Attenuators, and M9202A 12-Bit Digitizers.
Each 2 Channel or 4 Channel Wideband PXI Vector Signal Analyzer can provide up to 800 MHz analysis bandwidth while working on 802.11ac applications (2 GSa/s max sample rate / 2.5 when using 89600 VSA software). Connection to Keysight’s 89600 VSA software allows greater insight into next-generation 802.11ac WLAN chips and devices.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.