From USD*14,661.20New Price 36,653.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now14,661.20|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*14,661.20|
Shipping:Worldwide (excluding EU/CH/NO/TR)
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
Keysight M9290A CXA-m 26.5GHz, 4-slot PXIe signal analyzer.
Specifications and Key Features
- Perform fast calibrated stimulus response measurement with full-band tracking generator
- Optimize your balance between speed, sensitivity and accuracy with the choice to operate in swept or FFT modes
- Deploy a smaller microwave footprint, no trade-off in precision: Rely on fully specified performance up to 26.5 GHz in 4 slots
- Smooth the transition between R&D, manufacturing, and maintenance: CXA-m is code compatible with benchtop X-Series signal analyzers and ESA spectrum analyzers
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.