PXIe High-Speed Digitizer/Wideband Digital Receiver / 12-bit / 3.2 GS/s / FPGA Signal Processing
From USD*4,387.60New Price 43,876.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now4,387.60|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*4,387.60|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
- 2 channels with 12-bit resolution and a DC to 2 GHz frequency range, up to 3.2 GS/s sampling rate in interleaved mode
- On-board memory and acquisition control using a large Xilinx FPGA support for custom real-time processing (-FDK
- Dedicated firmware options such as Triggered simultaneous acquisition and readout (-TSR), Real-time digital down-conversion (-DDC)
- Dedicated options for applications such as Digitizer streaming and recording (-CB0), Digital down-conversion streaming and recording (-CB2)
The Keysight M9203A is a low noise, 12-bit PXIe high-speed digitizer/ wideband digital receiver with programmable on-board processing. With a wide analog bandwidth, this high-speed digitizer is ideal for applications requiring wideband signal capture and very high dynamic range. The M9203A is a dual-slot 3U PXIe 12-bit wideband digital receiver running at 3.2 GS/s, up to 2 GHz instantaneous analog bandwidth and providing a large 4 GB DDR3 acquisition memory. The M9203A features a large Xilinx FPGA that can implement different functionalities depending on the selected firmware option. Dedicated functions can also be implemented on board, allowing support of various applications. Furthermore, Keysight is supporting the deployment of custom processing algorithm on this digitizer with the U5340A FPGA development kit. Integrating algorithms minimizes the need for additional circuitry and exploit the full density and speed of the digitizer.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.