Purchase Options New Price 19,290.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*8,680.50|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*8,680.50|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*8,680.50|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
The Keysight 16862A postable logic analyzer combines 68 channels with 12.5GHz timing zoom and deep memory timing capture.
Specifications and Key Features
State analysis (synchronous sampling)
- Simultaneous eye diagrams on all channels for quick identification of problem signals
- State data rates up to 1.4 Gb/s, state clock rates up to 700 MHz for high-speed data capture
- Automated threshold/sample position setup for accurate measurements on high-speed buses
Logic analyzer configuration
- 1.4 GHz trigger sequencer to ensure high-speed events are captured
- 68 channels, 350 MHz state, 12.5 GHz timing zoom, 2.5 GHz timing, 2 Mb depth standard
- Built-in removable SSD drive, USB 3.0 ports and LAN for fast data transfer and storage of large amounts of data
- 15-inch (38.1 cm) color, touch-screen display for viewing and quickly navigating large numbers of signals and buses
Timing analysis (asynchronous sampling)
- 12.5 GHz (80 ps) timing zoom with 256 K memory depth for analysis of the trigger event with high resolution
- Up to 2.5 GHz/5.0 GHz/10GHz (full-/half-/quarter-channel) timing for capturing signal activity at high resolution
- Up to 128 Mb/256 Mb/512Mb (full-/half-/quarter-channel) deep memory for identifying the root cause of a problem and symptom widely separated in time
Configuration considerations (probes and additional software ordered separately)
- Includes keyboard, mouse, accessories bag, power cord, 3-year warranty
- Add application software for insight to debug, analyze and optimize your system’s operation
- Select from a wide variety of single-ended and differential general purpose and application-specific probes
- Purchase the speed and memory depth capability you need today and upgrade as your needs evolve. Use 16862AU to upgrade an existing 16862A
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.