Arbitrary Waveform Generator / 65GSa/s
From USD*21,607.80New Price 144,052.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now21,607.80|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*21,607.80|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Sample rate up to 65 GSa/s
- High channel density: 1, 2 or 4 channels per module, synchronization of up to 16 channels on 4 modules with the M8197A multi-channel synchronization module
- Built-in frequency and phase response calibration
- Embedded DSP enables real-time waveform and impairment generation
- (in conjunction with the 81195A optical modulation generator software)
- 25 GHz analog bandwidth, 2 GSa of memory per AXIe module, expandable to 16 GSa
- 16GSa Extended memory capable of generate PRBS7, PRBS10, PRBS11, PRBS15 up to PRBS31
- (Long PRBS pattern will require considerable time in order to calculate and load into AWG’s waveform memory)
- Up to 1 Vpp(se) or 2 Vpp(diff.) output amplitude
- Up to 32 GBaud signals and beyond
Pre-configurations, consisting of
- M8195A AWG
- AXIe chassis &
- embedded controller or external PC connectivity
- Multi-functions with M8070A System Software for M8000 Series BER Test Solutions
As devices and interfaces become faster and more complex, the M8195A AWG gives you the versatility to create the signals you need for digital applications, optical and electrical communication, advanced research, wideband radar and satcom.
- Coherent optical– a single M8195A module can generate 2 independent I/Q baseband signals (dual polarization = 4 channels) at up to 32 GBaud and beyond
- Multi-level / Multi-channel digital signals - generate NRZ, PAM4, PAM8, DMT, etc. signals at up to 32 GBaud. In addition, protocols such as HDMITM, C-PHYTMand D-PHYTM are supported. Embed/De-embed channels, add Jitter, ISI, noise and other distortions
- Physics, chemistry and electronics research – generate any mathematically defined arbitrary waveforms, ultra-short yet precise pulses and extremely wideband chirps
- Wideband RF/µW -generate extremely wideband RF signals with an instantaneous bandwidth of DC to 25 GHz for aerospace/defense/communication applications
- Random interference (RI) source to application, requires M8070A
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.