Purchase Options New Price 138,915.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*20,837.25|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*20,837.25|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*20,837.25|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight M8195A 65GSa/s aribtrary waveform generator.
Specifications and Key Features
- Wideband radar
- Digital applications
- Advanced research
- Optical and electrical communication
- Up to 32 GBaud signals and beyond
- Up to 1 Vpp(se) or 2 Vpp(diff.) output amplitude
- 25 GHz analog bandwidth, 2 GSa of memory per AXIe module, expandable to 16 GSa
- 16GSa Extended memory capable of generate PRBS7, PRBS10, PRBS11, PRBS15 up to PRBS31
(Long PRBS pattern will require considerable time in order to calculate and load into AWG’s waveform memory)
- Sample rate up to 65 GSa/s
- Built-in frequency and phase response calibration
- Embedded DSP enables real-time waveform and impairment generation (in conjunction with the 81195A optical modulation generator software)
- High channel density: 1, 2 or 4 channels per module, synchronization of up to 16 channels on 4 modules with the M8197A multi-channel synchronization module
Pre-configurations, consisting of
- M8195A AWG
- AXIe chassis &
- embedded controller or external PC connectivity
- Multi-functions with M8070A System Software for M8000 Series BER Test Solutions
- Coherent optical – a single M8195A module can generate 2 independent I/Q baseband signals (dual polarization = 4 channels) at up to 32 GBaud and beyond
- Multi-level / Multi-channel digital signals - generate NRZ, PAM4, PAM8, DMT, etc. signals at up to 32 GBaud. In addition, protocols such as HDMITM, C-PHYTM and D-PHYTM are supported. Embed/De-embed channels, add Jitter, ISI, noise and other distortions
- Physics, chemistry and electronics research – generate any mathematically defined arbitrary waveforms, ultra-short yet precise pulses and extremely wideband chirps
- Wideband RF/µW - generate extremely wideband RF signals with an instantaneous bandwidth of DC to 25 GHz for aerospace/defense/communication applications
- Random interference (RI) source to application, requires M8070A
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.