ESG Vector Signal Generator / 250 kHz to 3 GHz
From USD*4,879.84New Price 60,998.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now4,879.84|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*4,879.84|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- +17 dBm output power
- <-134 dBc phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset typical
Modulation and sweep
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, custom I/Q
- Step, or list, frequency and power
Baseband generation and signal creation
- 80 MHz dual mode internal baseband generator: arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q
- 64 MSa playback memory and 1 GSa storage
- Create reference signals: LTE, HSPA+, WiMAX™, WLAN, DVB-H, GPS/GNSS, MATLAB and more - Signal Studio
- Multi-channel baseband generation with N5102A Digital I/O, MIMO fading and RF to RF fading with PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator
Automation and communication interface
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with ESG, PSG and 8648 signal generators
RF performance and leading-edge baseband generation
The E4438C ESG vector signal generator combines outstanding RF performance and sophisticated baseband generation to deliver calibrated test signals at baseband, IF, and RF frequencies up to 6 GHz. Offering an internal baseband generator with arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q capabilities, ample waveform playback and storage memory, and a wide RF modulation bandwidth, the E4438C ESG is equipped to test today's complex wireless systems and their components.
Modular architecture to meet your test requirements
The E4438C ESG is an adaptable platform with optional capabilities to customize the instrument for baseband and RF test applications ranging from simple distortion test and general purpose troubleshooting to baseband coding algorithm development, advanced transceiver design verification, and high volume manufacturing. Its modular architecture makes it easy to configure the instrument with the level of performance and signal creation capability you need today with the option to upgrade in the future.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.