Serial BERT / Serial BERT Controller with Jitter Injection
From USD*24,748.85New Price 70,711.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now23,993.20|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*24,748.85|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
- Available for 4 to 17 Gb/s or 5 to 32 Gb/s configurations
- Full data rate Pattern Generation and Error Detection
- Integrated clock source with jitter injection capability
- PRBS and user definable pattern, common telecom/datacom test patterns
- Remote heads place the signal very close to DUT
- Remote control through USB or GPIB
- N4951A Pattern Generator Remote Head 32 and 17 Gb/s
- N4951B Pattern Generator Remote Head 32 and 17 Gb/s
- N4952A Error Detector Remote Head 32 and 17 Gb/s
The N4960A is an affordable and compact Serial BERT available in 4-17 Gb/s and 5-32 Gb/s configurations. It is the perfect solution to test multiple channels from 25 to 32 Gb/s for 100 Gigabit Ethernet applications and other multi-channel high-data rate devices operating either synchronously or asynchronously. The N4960A Serial BERT consists of an N4960A clock/controller with N4951A or N4951B pattern generator and N4952A error detector remote-mountable heads. The pattern generator and error detector support PRBS or user patterns and operate up to 32 Gb/s in a single band with no gaps or missing data rates. The remote heads allow the test equipment to be located very close to the device under test, eliminating the need for long cables that degrade signal quality.
- 25 Gb/s and 28 Gb/s for 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100G base)
- InfiniBand EDR and FDR
- High-speed SerDes testing
- 16G and 32G Fibre Channel (16GFC)
- CFP, SFP, SFP+, XFP
- Backplanes CEI
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.