J-BERT High-Performance Serial BERT / Jitter Tolerance Testing / 150 Mb/s to 12.5 Gb/s Pattern Generator / Includes Built-in CDR.
From USD*25,611.67New Price 365,881.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now25,611.67|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*25,611.67|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
- Data rates 150 Mb/s to 7 Gb/s or to 12.5 Gb/s pattern generator and error detector. Option to extended data rate to 14.2 Gb/s for pattern generator.
- >0.5 UI calibrated, compliant and integrated jitter injection: RJ, RJ-LF, RJ-HF, PJ1, PJ2, SJ, BUJ, ISI, sinusoidal interference, triangular and arbitrary SSC and residual SSC
- Excellent signal performance and sensitivity
- Built-in clock data recovery with tunable and compliant loop bandwidth
- Half-rate clocking with variable duty cycle for forwarded clocked devices
- Measures BER, BERT Scan, TJ with RJ/DJ separation, eye diagram, eye mask, BER contour, automated jitter tolerance, pattern capture, frame error rate (FER), or symbol error rate (SER) coded and retimed data streams
- Two adjustable data outputs with independent PRBS and pattern with 120 block pattern sequencer
- All options are retrofittable and upgrade from N4903A possible
Accurate characterization is achieved with clean signals from the pattern generator, which features exceptionally low jitter and extremely fast transition times. Built-in and calibrated jitter source allow accurate jitter tolerance testing of receivers.
Test set-up is simplified significantly, because the J-BERT N4903B is designed to match serial bus standards optimally with its differential I/Os, variable voltage levels on most outputs, built-in jitter and ISI, pattern sequencer, reference clock outputs, tunable CDR, pattern capture and bit recovery mode to analyze clock-less and non-deterministic patterns.SER/FER analysis allows jitter tolerance testing of devices using retimed loopback. A second data output with independent pattern memory and PRBS can be used as aggressor channel for crosstalk tests, or when adding channels externally for OOB timing tests or emulation of 3-level signals or signal de-emphasis.
Faster test execution is possible with J-BERT’s automated jitter tolerance tests fast total jitter measurements.
The J-BERT N4903B is a long-term investment which is configurable for today’s test and budget requirements but also allows upgrades from the N4903A model, and later retrofit of all options and full speed when test needs change.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.