- Savings of up to 70%
- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
Purchase Options New Price 57,425.00 USD*
Standard Config on eBay.com
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*22,970.00|
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Does not ship to EU due to RoHS restrictions.
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight N4877A clock data recovery module with demultiplexer 1:2.
Specifications and Key Features
- Sensitive data input for small signals
- Easy to use graphical user interface via USB connection to a PC
- Built-in demultiplexer generates subrate data streams for economical BER testing
- Tunable loop bandwidth up to 20 MHz and selectable peaking for to meet industry standards
- Operates from 50 Mb/s to 32 Gb/s providing important headroom for forward error correction and proprietary rates
- Clock and auxiliary clock output with residual jitter as low as 100 fs rms for precision waveform analysis with the 86100 Digital Communications Analyzer
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.