- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
Discount from* 25 % New Price 174,943.00 USD*
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*87,471.50|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
The Keysight N9038A is a standards-compliant MXE EMI test receiver and diagnostic signal analyzer built on an upgradeable platform. You choose the frequency coverage you need to fully test devices with outstanding accuracy and sensitivity across required ranges.
- Perform EMC tests with a standard-compliant receiver: CISPR 16-1-1 & MIL-STD-461
- Keep the test queue flowing with the accuracy, repeatability and reliability you need to test with confidence
- Reduce overall scan time with time domain scanning enabled by fast FFT scans
- Easily identify the frequencies of peak emissions prior to final measurement with monitor spectrum
- Get enhanced diagnostics using spectrum and real-time analysis, strip chart, markers, span zoom, zoom span, and spectrogram
- Evaluate emissions and identify suspect signals using EMC measurements through the front panel or remotely with software