PXA Signal Analyzer / Multi-touch / 2 Hz to 50 GHz
From USD*131,630.25New Price 175,507.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online131,630.25|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*131,630.25|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Benchmark Performance in Signal Analysis
PXA signal analyzers are ideally suited for high-performance research and development (R&D) applications in aerospace/defense and commercial wireless communications. The PXA analyzes signals over wider bandwidths, reduces measurement uncertainty, and reveals previously hidden signals with noise floor extension (NFE). Unravel complex signals through the PXA’s broad set of measurement applications and demodulation capabilities or add real-time spectrum analysis capabilities with an upgradeable option.
- See small signals in the presence of large ones with up to 75 dB of spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR)
- Extend the frequency up to 110 GHz with Keysight smart mixers
- Record, analyze, and simulate real-world scenarios with gap-free streaming up to 255 MHz
- Capture transient or intermittent signals with optional real-time spectrum analysis capabilities
- Meet stringent data security requirements with a removable solid-state drive and other optional features