CXA Signal Analyzer / Multi-touch / 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
From USD*32,942.40New Price 54,904.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online32,942.40|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*32,942.40|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Engineering is all about connecting ideas and solving problems. The accessible performance of the CXA signal analyzer is today’s leading cost-effective tool for essential signal characterization. Its capabilities provide a solid foundation for testing in general-purpose and educational applications. Find the answer faster; whether you’re looking for quick verification in manufactured devices or demonstrating lab tutorials.
- Add dependable signal analysis to manual and automated manufacturing test systems
- Perform essential measurements such as spur searches and distortion analysis
- Make stimulus-response measurements with the optional built-in tracking generator
- Add crucial functionality with X-Series measurement applications
- Enhance theory with practical skills using a training kit in your RF and microwave education lab
General Purpose Applications
- Noise Figure
- Phase Noise
- Stimulus Response
- 89600 VSA Software
- Analog Demodulation
- Vector Modulation Analysis