Waveguide Harmonic Mixer / 55/60 to 90 GHz
From USD*10,530.60New Price 17,551.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online10,530.60|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*10,530.60|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Embedded smart features:
- Automatic amplitude correction and transfer of conversion loss data through USB plug and play features
- Automatic LO amplitude adjustment to compensate for cable loss (up to 3 m or 10 dB loss)
- Vector correction data include magnitude and phase improving EVM measurement
- Automatic detect mixer model/serial number when used with N9040B UXA, N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, and N9010A EXA signal analyzer
- Automatic setting of the default frequency range and LO harmonic numbers
- Automatic LO alignment at start up
- Automatic run calibration when time and temperature changes
Improved DANL and TOI:
- Excellent conversion loss of 27 dB maximum and excellent amplitude accuracy
Keysight M1971E 55/60 to 90 GHz waveguide harmonic mixers is an un-preselected mixer provides a complete solution for wideband millimeter-wave signal analysis of more than 2 GHz with X-Series signal analyzers. Smart features are embedded to help you to greatly simplify your overall test setup and improve the DANL and TOI of your test system. Go smart with harmonic mixing for your millimeter-wave applications.