Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Product selection and configuration assistance
Availabilty, warranty extensions, calibration plans, additional software options, education discounts etc.
Please call an expert at:
1 800 829-4444
Press #, then 2
7am – 5pm MT, Mon– Fri
- Savings of up to 90%
- Working Condition
- Calibrated or Tested
- 30-Day Right-of-Return
- No Customization
- Shipping to limited countries
$ 4,543.00 Save 75% List Price $ 18,172.00
KeysightCare Assured: Support. Elevated.
Add complete customer care to your order and get:
• 4-business-hour technical response
• Committed repair coverage
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
The N7973A is designed for automated test equipment (ATE) applications where high-speed dynamic sourcing and measurement is needed.
- 60 V
- 33.3 A
- 2000 W
Accelerate test throughput with industry-leading specifications
- Test speeds 100x faster than standard system power supplies
- Command processing speed < 2ms
- Fast up/down programming speeds up to 500 µs
- Adjustable measurement rate to balance speed and accuracy
Accurately characterize your DUT's power profile with advanced measurement capability
- Dual voltage and current measurement capability with DMM-like accuracy
- Power, peak power, watt hour, and amp hour measurements
Full two-quadrant operation for power storage test applications
- Provides continuous smooth operation between +current and - current transitions
- Provides + and - programmable current limits, programmable + and - current waveforms, and automatic downprogramming
- Full two-quadrant operation requires N7909A power dissipater units, standalone power supply offers 10% rated current two-quadrant operation
Track power events with a black-box recorder
- Optional accessory N7908A black-box recorder
- Works in the background tracking power events whenever the APS supply is on
- Records measurement data, trigger events, status bits, and more
Add power flexibility to your test system with built-in APS paralleling up to 10 kW
- Ensures equal current sharing among paralleled supplies
- Implemented with three wire connection on power supply rear panel
- Ensures each paralleled supply operates in its intended mode, whether that is CV or CC
The N7900 Series dynamic DC power supplies are designed for automated test equipment (ATE) applications where high-speed dynamic sourcing and measurement is needed.
Turn any APS power supply into not only a source but a load as well, which is great for power storage applications. Add full, 2-quadrant operation to any APS power supply with the N7909A APS power dissipater unit.See downloads for more details
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability of service plans.
Get up to 10% discount on calibration plans ordered with your used Keysight instrument.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability.
To order additional accessories, please contact us or request a custom quote
What are the differences between Keysight Used & Keysight Premium Used?
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Can I configure a unit to meet my personal needs?
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
What accessories are included?
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
Can you include other accessories?
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.