Low-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe / 1200W / 4 Slots
From USD*3,202.50New Price 4,270.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online3,202.50|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*3,202.50|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Maximum Total Output Power (= Sum of Total Module Output Power)
- 1200 W when operating from 200 - 240 VAC input
- 600 W when operating from 100 - 120 VAC input
- Nominal Input Ratings: 100 VAC - 240 VAC; 50/60/400 Hz
- Input Range: 86 VAC - 264 VAC
- Power Consumption: 3000 VA typical
- Fuse Internal fuse (not customer accessible)
Protection Response Characteristics
- INH input: 5 µs from receipt of inhibit to start of shutdown
- Fault on coupled outputs: < 10 µs (from receipt of fault to start of shutdown)
The Keysight N6702C is a 1200 W 1U high, 4-slot modular power system mainframe that accepts from 1 to 4 N6700 series DC power modules in any combination. Modules are ordered separately. The N6702C offers GPIB, LAN, and USB, interfaces standard, and LXI compliance. Select from more than 20 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20 - 300 W.