Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Product selection and configuration assistance
Availabilty, warranty extensions, calibration plans, additional software options, education discounts etc.
Please call an expert at:
1 800 829-4444
Press #, then 2
7am – 5pm MT, Mon– Fri
- Savings of up to 90%
- Working Condition
- Calibrated or Tested
- 30-Day Right-of-Return
- No Customization
- Shipping to limited countries
From USD*$1,673.25 Save 25% List Price 2,231.00 USD*
KeysightCare Assured: Support. Elevated.
Add complete customer care to your order and get:
• 4-business-hour technical response
• Committed repair coverage
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Output Rating- 80 W
- Output 1: 0 to 6 V, 0 to 5 A
- Output 2: 0 to 25 V, 0 to 1 A
- Output 3: 0 to 25 V, 0 to 1 A
Programming Accuracy ±(% of output + offset)
- Voltage: 0.03% + 2 mV, 0.03% + 5 mV, 0.03% + 5 mV
- Current: 0.04% + 3 mA, 0.04% + 2 mA, 0.04% + 2 mA
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Normal Mode Voltage: <350 µVrms/ 2 mV p-p, <350 µV rms/2 mV p-p, <350 µV rms/2 mV p-p
- Normal-mode current: <2 mA rms, <1 mA rms, <500 µA rms
Readback Accuracy ±(% of output + offset)
- Voltage: 0.04% + 2 mV, 0.04% + 5 mV, 0.04% + 5 mV
- Current: 0.04% + 3 mA 0.04% + 3 mA, 0.04% + 3 mA
- Low Range Current, 20 mA: 0.25% + 80 uA, 0.25% + 80 uA, 0.25% + 80 uA
The 80-Watt E36312A is a clean reliable bench power supply for general purpose applications. It combines convenient benchtop capabilities with flexible system features in a compact intuitive package. This is one of three models in this product family. For higher power and similar features see the E36313A (160 W) model. For a more economic power supply with a basic feature set see the E36311A (80 W).
Clean, reliable power supply
- Low, normal mode noise specifications assure quality power for precision circuitry applications enabling you to power your design with confidence.
- Accurate voltage/current programming and read back capability provides excellent control to precisely power your device under test.
- Characterizing small power devices with low current range to 1µA resolution.
- Protection for your device under test (DUT) includes over voltage, over current, and over temperature protection.
Convenient benchtop capabilities
- Three independent outputs in one instrument saves maintenance cost and bench space.
- One of the quietest power supplies in its class provides a quiet and undisturbed work environment.
Compact, intuitive package
- 4.3-inch LCD color display to show the voltage and current of all three channels at the same time.
- Color-coded channels to simplify manual set-up.
Increased capability for increased productivity
- Simultaneously log time-stamped data to the large color display and external USB thumb drive for data analysis. USB/LAN with Option GPIB available.
- Generate complex sequences of output changes with rapid, precise timing and synchronized with internal or external signals to simulate on/off modes of your device.
- Automatically set channels 2 and 3 to series or parallel to double the output voltage or current when a little more is needed.
- Account for voltage drop in the power leads to achieve tight regulation and high voltage measurement accuracy with 4-wire remote sensing.
|0EM||AC 115V SINGLE-PHASE 3-WIRE. 115 VAC /- 11V OPERATION, 47 TO 63 HZ|
|GPB||GPIB INTERFACE MODULE FOR E36312A, E36313A - INSTALLED|
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability of service plans.
Get up to 10% discount on calibration plans ordered with your used Keysight instrument.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability.
To order additional accessories, please contact us or request a custom quote
What are the differences between Keysight Used & Keysight Premium Used?
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Can I configure a unit to meet my personal needs?
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
What accessories are included?
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
Can you include other accessories?
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.