USB Wide Dynamic Range Average Power Sensor / 10MHz to 18GHz
From USD*2,351.70New Price 5,226.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online2,351.70|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*2,351.70|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- Wide dynamic range (-70 to +26 dBm) for small signal measurements
- Super-fast and real time measurement of 50,000 readings/sec
- Real-time measurement with zero dead time to ensure every single continuous pulse is measured
- Average mode time-selectivity function allows full dynamic range for average and time selectivity average power measurements
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
Accurately measure any modulated signal with the Keysight Technologies, Inc. U2040 X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors. The USB connectivity models come with world’s widest dynamic range, covering -70 to +26 dBm. This sensor offers very accurate and repeatable power measurements for any modulated signal and comes with super-fast measurement speed of 50,000 readings/sec, which enables higher manufacturing throughput. Users can also save time and reduce measurement uncertainty with the internal zero and calibration function. The U2040 X-Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.