USB Power Sensor / 10 MHz to 6 GHz
From USD*1,274.70New Price 3,642.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online1,274.70|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*1,274.70|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- Frequency range of 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- Extended frequency of 3 MHz to 6 GHz with option H3
- Wide dynamic range of -60 to +25 dBm sensor option dependant
- Internal zeroing capability to eliminate external calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 250readings/second
- Support internal/external trigger measurements, internal triggering and trace display
- Display power measurements on a PC or other Keysight’s instruments
The U2000 Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming.
Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurements and analysis.
NEW! Internal triggering and trace display capability
Internal triggering enables triggering based on the burst signal envelope, eliminating the need for an external triggering signal. Trace display provides a graphical view of the signal envelope to assist in gate placement and trigger level setup. All U2000 sensors, except for the U2004A, feature these new capabilities. If you are a current USB sensor user, simply download the U2000 series USB power sensor firmware upgrade for free.