Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
USD 5,043.60 Save 60%
- 8 GHz (-3 dB)
- Tr = 54.25 psec (10-90%)
- DC attenuation ratio: 10:1 or 5:1
- Input voltage range: 2.5 Vpp or ± 1.25 V at 5:1 attenuation, 5 Vpp or ± 2.5 V at 10:1 attenuation
- Input common mode range: ± 7 VDC to 100 Hz, ± 1.25 V at >100 Hz at 5:1 attenuation, ± 2.5 V > 100 Hz at 10:1 attenuation
- Offset range: ± 16 V when probing a single-ended signal
- DC input resistance : R diff = 100 k ohm ± 2%, R se = 50 k ohm ± 2%
- Input resistance at > 10 kHz: R diff = 1 k? ohm 44 fF (with ZIF probe head)
- N2848A InfiniiMax III QuickTip probe head and N5445A InfiniiMax III browser
- N5439A InfiniiMax III ZIF probe head
- N5444A InfiniiMax III 2.92 mm/3.5 mm/SMA probe head
- N5441A InfiniiMax III solder-in probe head
The N2831A Series InfiniiMax III+ probing system is the next generation of InfiniiMax probing, greatly expanding the measurement capability and usability of a probe capable of measuring all the components of a differential signal. The built-in InfiniiMode technology allows customers to switch differential, single-ended, and common mode without adjusting probe tip connections.
The N2831A Series probe’s InfiniiMode provides the following mode of operation:
- A – B (differential)
- A – ground (signal singled A)
- B – ground (signal singled B)
- (A + B)/2 – ground (common mode)
The InfiniiMax III+ works with the full array of InfiniiMax III probe heads and supports the full bandwidth of the InfiniiMax III+.
Ready To Get Started?
What You Get
- Keysight N2831A Power Meters & Sensors
- Accessories only included if shown in the pictures
- Calibration certificate only included if shown in the pictures
What You Can Add
- KeysightCare Assured
- Fresh Calibration
- Calibration Plan
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.