Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Product selection and configuration assistance
Availabilty, warranty extensions, calibration plans, additional software options, education discounts etc.
Please call an expert at:
1 800 829-4444
Press #, then 2
7am – 5pm MT, Mon– Fri
- Savings of up to 90%
- Working Condition
- Calibrated or Tested
- 30-Day Right-of-Return
- No Customization
- Shipping to limited countries
From USD*$6,375.60 Save 45% List Price 11,592.00 USD*
KeysightCare Assured: Support. Elevated.
Add complete customer care to your order and get:
• 4-business-hour technical response
• Committed repair coverage
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- 8 GHz (-3 dB)
- Tr = 54.25 psec (10-90%)
- DC attenuation ratio: 10:1 or 5:1
- Input voltage range: 2.5 Vpp or ± 1.25 V at 5:1 attenuation, 5 Vpp or ± 2.5 V at 10:1 attenuation
- Input common mode range: ± 7 VDC to 100 Hz, ± 1.25 V at >100 Hz at 5:1 attenuation, ± 2.5 V > 100 Hz at 10:1 attenuation
- Offset range: ± 16 V when probing a single-ended signal
- DC input resistance : R diff = 100 k ohm ± 2%, R se = 50 k ohm ± 2%
- Input resistance at > 10 kHz: R diff = 1 k? ohm 44 fF (with ZIF probe head)
- N2848A InfiniiMax III QuickTip probe head and N5445A InfiniiMax III browser
- N5439A InfiniiMax III ZIF probe head
- N5444A InfiniiMax III 2.92 mm/3.5 mm/SMA probe head
- N5441A InfiniiMax III solder-in probe head
The N2831A Series InfiniiMax III+ probing system is the next generation of InfiniiMax probing, greatly expanding the measurement capability and usability of a probe capable of measuring all the components of a differential signal. The built-in InfiniiMode technology allows customers to switch differential, single-ended, and common mode without adjusting probe tip connections.
The N2831A Series probe’s InfiniiMode provides the following mode of operation:
- A – B (differential)
- A – ground (signal singled A)
- B – ground (signal singled B)
- (A + B)/2 – ground (common mode)
The InfiniiMax III+ works with the full array of InfiniiMax III probe heads and supports the full bandwidth of the InfiniiMax III+.See downloads for more details
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability of service plans.
Get up to 10% discount on calibration plans ordered with your used Keysight instrument.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability.
To order additional accessories, please contact us or request a custom quote
What are the differences between Keysight Used & Keysight Premium Used?
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Can I configure a unit to meet my personal needs?
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
What accessories are included?
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
Can you include other accessories?
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.