InfiniiMax III+ Series Probe Amplifier / 8 GHz
From USD*3,370.15New Price 9,629.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online3,370.15|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*3,370.15|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- 8 GHz (-3 dB)
- Tr = 54.25 psec (10-90%)
- DC attenuation ratio: 10:1 or 5:1
- Input voltage range: 2.5 Vpp or ± 1.25 V at 5:1 attenuation, 5 Vpp or ± 2.5 V at 10:1 attenuation
- Input common mode range: ± 7 VDC to 100 Hz, ± 1.25 V at >100 Hz at 5:1 attenuation, ± 2.5 V > 100 Hz at 10:1 attenuation
- Offset range: ± 16 V when probing a single-ended signal
- DC input resistance : R diff = 100 k ohm ± 2%, R se = 50 k ohm ± 2%
- Input resistance at > 10 kHz: R diff = 1 k? ohm 44 fF (with ZIF probe head)
- N2848A InfiniiMax III QuickTip probe head and N5445A InfiniiMax III browser
- N5439A InfiniiMax III ZIF probe head
- N5444A InfiniiMax III 2.92 mm/3.5 mm/SMA probe head
- N5441A InfiniiMax III solder-in probe head
The N2831A Series InfiniiMax III+ probing system is the next generation of InfiniiMax probing, greatly expanding the measurement capability and usability of a probe capable of measuring all the components of a differential signal. The built-in InfiniiMode technology allows customers to switch differential, single-ended, and common mode without adjusting probe tip connections.
The N2831A Series probe’s InfiniiMode provides the following mode of operation:
- A – B (differential)
- A – ground (signal singled A)
- B – ground (signal singled B)
- (A + B)/2 – ground (common mode)
The InfiniiMax III+ works with the full array of InfiniiMax III probe heads and supports the full bandwidth of the InfiniiMax III+.