Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
USD 6,300.00 Save 65%
- 16 GHz
- Tr = 27.1 psec
- DC attenuation ratio : 6:1 (3:1 with 200 ? ZIF tip)
- Input voltage range : 1.6 Vpp (0.8 Vpp with 200 ? ZIF tip)
- Input common mode range : ±12 V at DC to 250 Hz, ±2.5 V at >250 Hz (±6 V at DC to 250 Hz, ±1.25 V at >250 Hz with 200 ? ZIF tip)
- Offset range : ±16 V when probing a single-ended signal
- DC input resistance : R diff = 100 k? ±2%, R se = 50 k? ±2%
- Input resistance @ >10 kHz : R diff = 1 k?, R se = 500 ?
- Input capacitance : C diff = 32 fF, C se = 48 fF (with ZIF probe head)
- N5445A InfiniiMax III browser
- N5439A InfiniiMax III ZIF probe head
- N5444A InfiniiMax III 2.92 mm/3.5 mm/SMA probe head
- N5441A InfiniiMax III solder-in probe head
The InfiniiMax III probing system provides the highest bandwidth and incredibly low loading to allow for a completely new level of signal fidelity and accuracy. Four different InfiniiMax III probe amplifiers ranging from 16 GHz to 30 GHz are available for matching your probing solution to your performance and budget requirements. A proprietary 200 GHz fT InP (indium phosphide) IC process with backside ground vias and novel thick film technology is utilized for the InfiniiMax III probe system to accommodate your highest performance needs and is unmatched by any product in the market.
- Full 16 GHz to the probe tip
- Industry’s lowest probe and scope system noise
- Industry’s highest fidelity and accuracy due to bandwidth and extremely low loading
- Probe amplifiers loaded with measured s-parameters for more accurate response correction
- Probe bandwidth upgradable
- Variety of probe heads for different use models with maximum usability
Ready To Get Started?
What You Get
- Keysight N2800A Power Meters & Sensors
- Accessories only included if shown in the pictures
- Calibration certificate only included if shown in the pictures
What You Can Add
- KeysightCare Assured
- Fresh Calibration
- Calibration Plan
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.