Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Product selection and configuration assistance
Availabilty, warranty extensions, calibration plans, additional software options, education discounts etc.
Please call an expert at:
1 800 829-4444
Press #, then 2
7am – 5pm MT, Mon– Fri
- Savings of up to 90%
- Working Condition
- Calibrated or Tested
- 30-Day Right-of-Return
- No Customization
- Shipping to limited countries
$ 18,422.60 Save 30% List Price $ 26,318.00
KeysightCare Assured: Support. Elevated.
Add complete customer care to your order and get:
• 4-business-hour technical response
• Committed repair coverage
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
See the Real Performance of Your Devices with the Highest Resolution Audio Measurements Available
With an extremely low residual distortion of < –110 dB, the Keysight U8903B audio analyzer allows you to measure the most demanding audio devices with a high degree of accuracy. Perform audio measurements via a Bluetooth® link option. Make the highest resolution two-channel measurements available when you expand your bandwidth to 1.5 MHz. With these options and more, the U8903B audio analyzer offers a configurable audio test solution to meet your audio application needs.
- Measure your most demanding audio devices with higher accuracy and a low residual distortion of -110 dB
- See the real performance of your devices with the highest resolution audio measurements available
- Simplify your testing environment with automatic tests and built-in test sequences.
- Easily meet standards with preconfigured Perceptual Objective Listening Quality Analysis and Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality measurements.
- Simultaneously measure/view up to eight channels on a single screen in real time
- Configure for specific applications with digital audio interface (AES3/SPDIF and DSI) and Bluetooth® audio measurements options
- Eliminate the need to rewrite programs into SCPI command with built-in compatibility mode.
- Characterize signal-to-noise ratios, cross talk, and more.
|AN4||Analog analyzer; 4 channels|
|AUX||BNC, monitor input and output, and trigger auxiliary output|
|DGT||Digital audio card|
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability of service plans.
Get up to 10% discount on calibration plans ordered with your used Keysight instrument.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability.
To order additional accessories, please contact us or request a custom quote
What are the differences between Keysight Used & Keysight Premium Used?
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Can I configure a unit to meet my personal needs?
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
What accessories are included?
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
Can you include other accessories?
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.