Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
USD 49,818.45 Save 45%
- 60 GHz Brickwall bandwidth covering 56 Gbd PAM4
- DC coupled realtime optical signal acquisition system based on Keysight’s Infiniium UXR system with 1.85mm or 1mm input (≥40 GHz or higher)
- Calibrated vertical scales at 1310 nm and 1550 nm wavelengths
- FlexDCA SW supports PAM4 measurement capabilities such as TDECQ
- Measured S parameter filters for optimized DSP filters on every O/E
- Single-mode (9 μm) optical fiber input, FC/PC compatible
- Up to 4 optical inputs on a single UXR Series oscilloscope
- Compatible with Infiniium UXR (with SW 10.25 patch) with AutoProbe III interface (≥ 40 GHz) only
The N7005A is a 60 GHz (-3dB, Brickwall) O/E converter compatible with the Keysight UXR oscilloscope with AutoProbe III 1.85 mm or 1 mm input. The frequency response of a DSP corrected N7005A is either flat up to 60 GHz Brickwall response or it follows a 4th order Bessel Thomson response until it hits the Brickwall at 70 GHz. The N7005A used in conjunction with 70 GHz Infiniium UXR oscilloscope supports 4th order Bessel Thomson response to view optical streams at speeds up to 56 Gbaud PAM4, making this the ideal solution for characterizing or troubleshooting high-speed optical signals in system level testing and debugging.
Infiniium UXR baseline software ver 10.25 or higher covers basic optical measurement features and dark calibration. The FlexRT measurement software installed on Infiniium UXR oscilloscope supports deep analysis of PAM4 signaling measurement capabilities such as TDECQ.
Ready To Get Started?
What You Get
- Keysight N7005A Other
- Accessories only included if shown in the pictures
- Calibration certificate only included if shown in the pictures
What You Can Add
- KeysightCare Assured
- Fresh Calibration
- Calibration Plan
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.