Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Product selection and configuration assistance
Availabilty, warranty extensions, calibration plans, additional software options, education discounts etc.
Please call an expert at:
1 800 829-4444
Press #, then 2
7am – 5pm MT, Mon– Fri
- Savings of up to 90%
- Working Condition
- Calibrated or Tested
- 30-Day Right-of-Return
- No Customization
- Shipping to limited countries
$ 12,330.45 Save 45% List Price $ 22,419.00
KeysightCare Assured: Support. Elevated.
Add complete customer care to your order and get:
• 4-business-hour technical response
• Committed repair coverage
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Embedded smart features:
- Automatic amplitude correction and transfer of conversion loss data through USB plug and play features
- Automatic LO amplitude adjustment to compensate for cable loss (up to 3 m or 10 dB loss)
- Vector correction data include magnitude and phase improving EVM measurement
- Automatic detect mixer model/serial number when used with N9040B UXA, N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, and N9010A EXA signal analyzer
- Automatic setting of the default frequency range and LO harmonic numbers
- Automatic LO alignment at start up
- Automatic run calibration when time and temperature changes
Improved DANL and TOI:
- Excellent conversion loss of 27 dB maximum and excellent amplitude accuracy
Keysight M1971E 55/60 to 90 GHz waveguide harmonic mixers is an un-preselected mixer provides a complete solution for wideband millimeter-wave signal analysis of more than 2 GHz with X-Series signal analyzers. Smart features are embedded to help you to greatly simplify your overall test setup and improve the DANL and TOI of your test system. Go smart with harmonic mixing for your millimeter-wave applications.See downloads for more details
|003||WAVEGUIDE HARMONIC MIXER, 55 TO 90 GHZ|
|101||LOCAL OSCILLATOR CABLE, 1 METER|
|201||USB CABLES, 1.8 METER|
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability of service plans.
Get up to 10% discount on calibration plans ordered with your used Keysight instrument.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability.
To order additional accessories, please contact us or request a custom quote
What are the differences between Keysight Used & Keysight Premium Used?
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Can I configure a unit to meet my personal needs?
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
What accessories are included?
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
Can you include other accessories?
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.