Programmable Step Attenuator / DC to 26.5 GHz / 0 to 11 dB / 1 dB steps
From USD*1,977.25New Price 3,595.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online1,977.25|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*1,977.25|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: dc to 26.5 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.8 dB + 0.04 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.3 to 12.4 GHz, 1.7 to 26.5 GHz
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 50 W (peak)
- Connector type: 3.5 mm female, optional 3.5 mm male/female
- Programming connector: 10-pin sockets
The Keysight 84904K programmable step attenuator offers coaxial measurements to 26.5 GHz in a compact, rugged design. It offers repeatability of better than 0.03 dB, excellent life (greater than 5 million switching cycles per section) and attenuator range of 0 to 11 dB in 1-dB steps. This latest design evolution sets new standards for size and performance. High attenuation accuracy and low SWR are achieved through the use of miniature thin-film attenuation cards composed of high-stability tantalum nitride film of saphire substrate. Insertion loss is outstanding, with less than 2 dB of loss at 26.5 GHz. The compact size of the unit, 35% smaller than the Keysight 8495/7 (26.5 GHz) family, allows for easy integration into instruments and ATE systems.