Used Keysight InfiniiVision MSOX2024A,
70 Mhz to 200 MHz
Expand Your Measurement Capabilities
When it comes to advanced waveform math, higher update rates or mixed signal abilities, this basic oscilloscope with its many additional functions will exceed expectations. All of the above is part of the InfiniiVision MSOX2024A, allowing it to carry out deep analysis while keeping it simple.
Sorry, there is currently no available
Do you want to be notified if it's back in stock?
The MSOX2024A offers Keysight’s auto-enabled and responsive patented MegaZoom IV smart memory technology, allowing for the fastest update rates as per Industry standards: Up to 200,000 waveforms per second. This rate is independent of a user's selection of measurements or addition of digital channels. The 2000 XSeries extends its functionality through 25 automated measurements including voltage, time, and frequency as well as 18 waveform math functions (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication) and fast Fourier transform.
- Flexible Bandwidth within a range of 70 MHz to 200 MHz
- Perfect for instruction: Guide your students through the usage and functionality of oscilloscopes using the Educator's Oscilloscope Training Kit
- 8 digital channels enable users to view additional signals together by selecting the mixed signal analysis option (MSO)
- Perform simulations using advanced math functions
- Set apart pulses, bursts or unusual glitches using segmented memory for further evaluation
- Implement easy pass or fail analysis method with mask testing
Learn how to get the most out of your equipment
Take charge of your oscilloscopes' measurements, generate screen recordings, and save data for further investigation.
- Link and control your oscilloscopes with a cloud platform
- In three simple clicks, export your outputs to software such as Excel, MATLAB etc. for future analysis
- View several instrument data analysis outcomes simultaneously
- Quickly generate auto-test series through user-friendly interfaces
- Obtain a KeysightCare software license and membership support when purchasing additional tools
Simplify your data collection and investigation using the PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software. The easy-to-use overview allows procedures to link up, manage, record screen, and get analysis data from the oscilloscopes without any coding.
- Comfortably record data, captured images, and system conditions
- Save your instrument settings and copy them to reproduce results
- Quick conversion of measurement records to your preferred format
- Quickly design and automate customized test series
Achieve efficient testing standards using additional functionalities that decrease your test times and assist you in understanding your oscilloscope's operational capabilities.
- Include integrated instruments for optimized usage: MSO, 20 MHz function generator, hardware serial protocol triggering and decoding, frequency counter and digital voltmeter
- Quickly analyze data, taking advantage of the built-in InfiniiVision user interface
- Understand the working of the instrument under multiple signal settings via the built-in training signals
- Obtain answers within a second simply by pressing a button to access the pop-up help screen
- Invest with confidence due to the full functionality to upgrade at any time, including features like bandwidth, instrument integration, and latest applications
- Bandwidth: 70 MHz to 200 MHz
- Max Sample Rate: 2 GSa/s
- Max Waveform Update Rate: 200,000 waveforms/sec
- Max Memory Depth: 1M points
KeysightCare support is available with the Smart Bench Essentials instruments. Approach technical experts and a 24/7 knowledge center by Keysight for guidance to quickly receive answers to all your questions. This includes:
- Self-service web portal
- Online knowledge center
- Individual technical responses within two business days
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.
Oscilloscope / 70 MHz / 2 Analog Channels0
- Options: AUTO / BW10 / DSOX1B7T102 / EDK / EMBD / MASK / RML / SGM / WAVEGEN
Oscilloscope / 100MHz / 2 Analog Channels1
- Options: DVM / EDK / RML / SGM
Oscilloscope / 350 MHz / 2 Analog Channels2
- Options: ADVMATH / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / RML / SGM
Oscilloscope / 350 MHz / 4 Analog Channels3
- Options: ADVMATH / DSOX4APPBNDL / DVM / EDK / MEMUP / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 70 MHz / 2 Analog Plus 8 Digital Channels4
- Options: 001 / DVM / EDK / MSO
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 100 MHz / 2 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels5
- Options: DVM / EDK / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 100 MHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels6
- Options: ADVMATH / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 1 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels7
- Options: ADVMATH / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 1 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels8
- Options: ADVMATH / DSOXT3APPBNDL / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM