Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / Infiniium S Series / 2.5 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels
From USD*18,535.50New Price 37,071.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online18,535.50|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*18,535.50|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Whether you have to debug your latest design or verify compliance, it is critical that your oscilloscope displays a true representation of your signal. This requires world-class signal integrity. Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes were designed with this in mind. The S-Series provides superior time base, front-end, and ADC technology blocks. This gives you a platform with up to 16 bits of resolution, low noise, low jitter, and high effective number of bits (ENOB) — giving you visibility into the true performance of your device.
- 2.5 GHz bandwidth (upgradable)
- Access up to 16 digital channels in addition to 4 analog channels with mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO) models
- Achieve up to 16 bits of vertical resolution with our advanced system architecture
- Capture a longer signal trace with 20 GSa/s max sample rate and 100 Mpts/channel of standard memory
- Get accurate and repeatable measurements along with a flat frequency response with the built-in correction filters
- Get superior signal integrity with an average system ENOB of 8.1 bits at full bandwidth
- Gain increased usability with the multi-touch supported 15” capacitive touch screen and solid state drive for fast boot and reliability
- Improve your testing with a wide range of protocol, compliance, and analysis software