Used Keysight MSOX3000 Series
InfiniiVision 3000T X‑Series Oscilloscopes
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- Achieve 100 MHz to 1 GHz of bandwidth
- See the most signal detail with 1,000,000 waveforms/second update rate
- Isolate signals in seconds with zone touch triggering
- Decode serial buses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options
- Test faster with simplified operations and intuitive user interface enabled by an 8.5-inch capacitive touch screen
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 100 MHz / 2 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels0
- Options: DVM / EDK / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 1 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels1
- Options: ADVMATH / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 1 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels2
- Options: ADVMATH / DSOXT3APPBNDL / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Sorry, there is currently no available
Do you want to be notified if it's back in stock?
Turn the most advanced triggering into one easy step with zone touch triggering. Simply draw a box with your finger on screen
Get more out of your oscilloscope with 7-in-1 instrument integration — oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), logic analyzer / mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), protocol analyzer, WaveGen, voltmeter, and a counter
Automate tests and collect data with the standard PathWave BenchVue software
100 MHz to 1 GHz
2 or 4 analog
Max Sample Rate
Waveform Update Rate
Max Memory Depth
The 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes offer our high-end technology in a smaller form factor, with an extremely intuitive touch user interface. With an industry-leading waveform update rate, you can capture elusive glitches and anomalies not possible on other oscilloscopes. Combined with our extensive set of software options and probes, the 3000T X-Series enables you to make measurements you can count on.
PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for the PC makes it simple to connect, control, capture, and view measurement data from your oscilloscopes with no additional programming.
- Easily log data, screenshots, and system status
- Save and replicate instrument configurations to repeat results
- Quickly export measurement data in the desired format
- Rapidly prototype and automate custom test sequences
It is critical to understand how an oscilloscope and its capabilities work to create a better design.
Learn about essential oscilloscope functions and specifications.
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.
Oscilloscope / 100 MHz / 2 Channel0
- Options: E00 / MEM8M / MST
Infiniium Oscilloscope / 2.5 GHz / 10/20 GSa/s / 4 Analog Channels1
- Options: 002 / 004 / APPREMOTE / MSOUPGRADE
Infiniium EXR-Series Real-Time Oscilloscope, 1 GHz, 16 GSa/s, 4 Ch2
- Options: 100
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / Infiniium S Series / 2.5 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels3
- Options: 100 / WIN10
High-Definition Oscilloscope / 6 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels4
- Options: 100 / W10