Used Keysight 3000 T X Series Oscilloscope
InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series Oscilloscopes
- Newest PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software available for data register, virtual control, and automated probing
- Bandwidth from 100 MHz up to 1 GHz
- Detailed signal insight with capability of capturing 1,000,000 waveforms to be updated per second
- Segregate signals within a few seconds with regional touch activation
- Robust decoding of serial buses with hardware-based serial analysis functionalities
- Easy operations contributing to rapid testing and consistent user interface presented as an 8.5-inch touch screen that is based on electrical capacitance
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 100 MHz / 2 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels0
- Options: DVM / EDK / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 200 MHz / 2 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels1
- Options: ADVMATH / BW20 / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 1 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels2
- Options: ADVMATH / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Bind your most ultra modern triggering with a single simplified action of zone touch activation. Merely start with creating a box on the screen.
Capitalize fully on your oscilloscope with state of the art 7-in-1 instrument incorporation, frequency response tester through plots, logic tester / mixed-signal oscilloscope, protocol tester, counter and a WaveGen voltmeter.
Equip the tests with automation and assemble data with the help of conventional version of the PathWave BenchVue software.
Learn how to get the most out of your equipment
The 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes brings to you our up-to-date technology in a compact impression, with an exceptionally intuitive user touch experience. With a best-in-class rate of waveform update, you can catch tricky glitches and inconsistencies that are impossible to capture on commonly used oscilloscopes. Enrich your experience by integrating with our probes and large-scale software choices, the 3000T X-Series authorizes you to lean on the measurements you make.
PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for the PC streamline your actions by connecting, scaling, capturing, and viewing measurement data from your oscilloscopes without any further programming instructions.
- Simply record data, captured images, and take note of system level
- Keep a copy and get your instrument configurations duplicated to generate similar results
- Expedite measurement data transfer process in the required format
- Swiftly design and generate custom test patterns automatically
It is crucial to recognize and explore the working potential of oscilloscope to build a superior design.
Learn about important oscilloscope working and specifications.
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.
Oscilloscope / 100 MHz / 2 Channel0
- Options: E00 / MEM8M / MST
Oscilloscope / 100 MHz / 2 Channel1
- Options: E00 / MEM8M / MST
Infiniium High Performance Oscilloscope / 12 GHz / 40 GSa/s / 4 Analog Channels2
- Options: 009 / DSA
Infiniium EXR-Series Real-Time Oscilloscope / 500 MHz / 16 GSa/s / 8 Channel3
- 500 MHz on all 8 analog channels
- Faster test speeds than ever before with ASIC technology
- Accurate measurements with ENOB…
Infiniium EXR-Series Real-Time Oscilloscope / 2.5 GHz / 16 GSa/s / 8 Channels4
- Options: 100MPTS / APPREMOTE