Probe Amplifier / InfiniiMax II / 12 GHz
From USD*10,281.75New Price 13,709.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online10,281.75|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*10,281.75|
Shipping: All countries
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- 12 GHz specified
- 13 GHz typical
- Dynamic Range: 3.3 V peak-to-peak
- DC Offset Range: +/- 16V
- Maximum Voltage: +/- 30V
- Differential Input R: 50 kOhm
- Differential Input C: 0.21 pF
- Single Ended Input R: 25 kOhm
- Single Ended Input C: 0.35 pF
Recommended Probe Heads:
- MX0100A 25 GHz Micro Probe Head
- MX0106A 23 GHz Solder-in Probe Head
- MX0105A 20 GHz SMA Probe Head
- N2839A 21 GHz Browser Probe Head
- N5425B 18 GHz ZIF Probe Head
- N2851A 12 GHz QuickTip Probe Head
- E2678B 12 GHz Socketed Probe Head
- N5381B 12 GHz Solder-in Probe Head
- N5380B 12 GHz SMA Probe Head
- E2677B 12 GHz Solder-in Probe Head
- MXR, EXR oscilloscopes
- S-Series oscilloscopes
- 90000A oscilloscopes
- UXR 3.5mm oscilloscope with N5442A
- UXR 1&1.85mm oscilloscope with N5442A and N2852A adapters
- 90000X, Q, V, Z-series oscilloscopes with N5442A
The InfiniiMax II Series 1169B 12 GHz probing system for Infiniium oscilloscopes provides full real-time bandwidth to 12 GHz specified and 13 GHz typical. The award-winning InfiniiMax probing system supports even the most demanding mechanical access requirements without sacrificing performance.
With only 3.4:1 of attenuation ratio, the 1168A/69A provides the lowest probe noise floor among InfiniiMax probes, making it ideal for signal integrity measurements that require high sensitivity. The 1168A/69A probe system supports a wide variety of real-world applications with an extensive line up of probe heads and accessories. Unrivaled InfiniiMax probe accessories support browsing, solder-in, socketed, ZIF tip, QuickTip (magnetic tip), soft touch head and SMA head solutions with various options to choose from.
The 1169B is the RoHS compliant version of the 1169A. The 1169B is 100% form, fit, function and price equivalent to the 1169A.