Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
USD 25,339.60 Save 45%
|001||POLARIZATION SYNTHESIZER, 1240 NM TO 1650 NM|
- Comprehensive polarization stabilization/control
- Fast switching capability
- Enables single-sweep spectral PDL measurements with photonic application software suite
- 1240 nm to 1650 nm operating wavelength range
- Robust, no moving optical part
The Keysight Technologies N7786C contains a high-speed lithium-niobate based polarization controller and a polarization analyzer that monitors the output signal and provides feedback to the controller. This unit can operate in several modes:
- As a polarization stabilizer, it provides a stable output state of polarization (SOP) even with fluctuations and drifts of the input SOP. The stabilized output signal is guided in a standard single-mode fiber (SMF). The output SOP can be defined in the following ways:
- When the set-and-forget switch in the user interface is activated, the current SOP is stored and maintained, even if polarization changes occur on the instrument input.
- Defined Stokes: the target output SOP can be defined by the user using the Stokes parameters, which are then set using the polarization analyzer feedback,
- Defined sequence: the device switches the SOP of the output signal in a chosen pattern with a cycling speed of up to 100 kSOPs/s.
- As an SOP switch, the N7786C cycles through a sequence of SOPs at a chosen rate up to more than 40 kHz. The internal settings for the SOP sequence are first determined with the stabilizer function for rapid direct switching. SOP switching occurs within a few microseconds. An electrical trigger input can be used to synchronize the scrambler with external events.
- As a traditional scrambler, the N7786C varies the output SOP in a random way. Full coverage of the Poincaré Sphere can be achieved within a few milliseconds.
- As a polarization analyzer, the instrument provides truly high-speed capabilities: Up to 1 M samples can be taken with a sample rate of up to 1 M samples per second.
- As fast-switching polarization controller for single-sweep wavelength dependent PDL measurements in combination with the photonics application software suite (PAS).
Many applications of the N7786C are supported by the built-in user interface. Programming uses a new SCPI command set and the instrument is addressed as a VISA resource.
The instrument comes in a compact form factor of just one rack unit height, with LAN and USB interfaces.
Ready To Get Started?
What You Get
- Keysight N7786C Optical Component Test
- Accessories only included if shown in the pictures
- Calibration certificate only included if shown in the pictures
What You Can Add
- KeysightCare Assured
- Fresh Calibration
- Calibration Plan
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.