Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Polarization Synthesizer / 1270nm to 1375nm and 1460nm to 1620nm
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
USD 14,428.75 Save 65%
|400||POLARIZATION SYNTHESIZER, 1270NM TO 1375NM AND 1460NM TO 1620NM|
|022||ANGLED CONTACT CONNECTORS|
- Comprehensive Polarization Stabilization/Control/Switching Capabilities
- Reset-Free/Endless Operation
- Covers Entire Range from 1.3μm Window up to the L-Band
- Compact Size
- Transmission System Test: Polarization Sensitivity Analysis on Link / Transmission Quality
- Recirculating Loop Experiments: Loop-Synchronous Polarization Scrambling
- Interferometry: Polarization Stabilization to Maximize Contrast Ratio
The Keysight N7786B polarization synthesizer contains a high-speed Lithium-Niobate based polarization controller and a polarization analyzer plus a microcontroller based driving circuitry.
This unit can operate in various modes:
As Polarization Stabilizer it provides a stable output State of Polarization (SOP) even with fluctuations and drifts of the input SOP. The stabilized output signal is guided in a Standard Single-Mode Fiber (SMF). The output SOP can be defined in the following ways:
- Set-and-forget: When the front button is pushed, the current SOP is stored and maintained, even if polarization changes occur on the instrument input.
- Defined Stokes: The target output SOP can be defined by the user using the Stokes parameters
As Synchronous Scrambler the device switches the SOP of the output signal in a (pseudo) random way with a cycling speed of up to 100 KSOPs/s.
Switching of the SOP occurs within few microseconds. An electrical trigger input can be used to synchronize the scrambler with external events.
As SOP Switch the Keysight N7786B cycles through a sequence of SOPs with a speed of more than 40KHz, which corresponds to a cycle time of less than 25 microseconds. The sequence of SOPs can easily be defined by the user using Stokes coefficients.
Full coverage of the Poincaré Sphere is achieved within few ms.
Ready To Get Started?
What You Get
- Keysight N7786B-400 Optical Component Test
- Accessories only included if shown in the pictures
- Calibration certificate only included if shown in the pictures
What You Can Add
- KeysightCare Assured
- Fresh Calibration
- Calibration Plan
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.