Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Multi-Wavelength Meter / 700 nm to 1650 nm
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
USD 14,073.50 Save 65%
|021||STRAIGHT CONTACT INTERFACE - PC (NON-ANGLED)|
- Specified wavelength range: 700 – 1650 nm; operating wavelength range 700 – 1700 nm
- Absolute wavelength accuracy: ±1.5 ppm (typical ±1 ppm within 15 °C to 35 °C)
- Scan repetition time less than 0.6 seconds
- Operating temperature from 0 °C to +55 °C
For the measurement of light sources and signals in wavelength ranges from 700 nm to 1700 nm, the 86120D Multi-Wavelength Meter offers a compelling set of features. With ±1.5 ppm accuracy (typical ±1 ppm) and a measurement cycle time of just 0.6 seconds, it is ideal to achieve fast, automated wavelength adjustment procedures.
Keysight multi-wavelength meters are Michelson interferometer-based instruments that measure wavelength and optical power of laser light over a specified wavelength range. A built-in HeNe laser guarantees an accurate absolute wavelength measurement against a natural standard any time. Simultaneous measurements of multiple laser lines are performed, allowing measurements of DWDM signals and multiple lines of Fabry-Perot lasers. A broadband mode is also available for measuring the weighted center of wider lines.
- Just 15 minutes of warm-up time are sufficient for specified accuracy.
- Angled-connector option is available to avoid influencing non-isolated sources.
- The wide wavelength range covers all communication test applications.
- With +18 dBm safe input level, optical power values up to +10 dBm can be measured without additional equipment (e.g. attenuator).
- The built-in applications for optical signal-to-noise ratio, wavelength and power drift allow smart stand-alone test solutions with compact footprint, avoiding costly test procedure development.
Ready To Get Started?
What You Get
- Keysight 86120D Optical Component Test
- Accessories only included if shown in the pictures
- Calibration certificate only included if shown in the pictures
What You Can Add
- KeysightCare Assured
- Fresh Calibration
- Calibration Plan
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.