Compact Tunable Laser Module
From USD*5,950.00New Price 11,900.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online5,950.00|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*5,950.00|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- Seamless wavelength coverage: the new options 3xx remove the wavelength gap between the C-band and L-band channels
- Adjustable-to-any-wavelength grid (ITU-T 100 GHz, 50 GHz, 25 GHz, and arbitrary grids)
- Narrow linewidth less than 100 kHz and offset-grid tuning greater than ±6 GHz ideally suited for coherent mixing applications and new complex modulation formats
- Up to +15 dBm output power, with 6 dB power adjustment range
- Equipped with Panda polarization maintaining fiber
The Keysight Technologies 81950A compact tunable laser source is step-tunable for setting channel frequencies within any grid in the C- or L-band. With high output power up to +15 dBm, narrow linewidth of 100 kHz, and offset grid fine-tuning capability, the 81950A is a universal source for realistic loading of the latest transmission systems. It is available with C-band or L-band wavelength coverage. The 81950A can reach any wavelength point within its specified wavelength range just like all other Keysight tunable lasers. In this mode, code compatibility with existing test setups based on Keysight's range of full-size and compact tunable lasers is a great asset. In system loading applications, it may be preferable to grid-tune the laser like system transmitters, simply by changing the channel index. The channel grid is adjustable to standard ITU-T grid spacing like 50 GHz, and to arbitrary grids. Likewise, the zero frequency (base channel) of the chosen grid is adjustable. A 12 GHz fine-tuning range allows de-tuning the frequency.