Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Product selection and configuration assistance
Availabilty, warranty extensions, calibration plans, additional software options, education discounts etc.
Please call an expert at:
1 800 829-4444
Press #, then 2
7am – 5pm MT, Mon– Fri
- Savings of up to 90%
- Working Condition
- Calibrated or Tested
- 30-Day Right-of-Return
- No Customization
- Shipping to limited countries
From USD*$8,994.38 Save 77% List Price 39,106.00 USD*
KeysightCare Assured: Support. Elevated.
Add complete customer care to your order and get:
• 4-business-hour technical response
• Committed repair coverage
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- High accuracy and repeatability of output polarization state: ±0.09° on Poincaré Sphere
- Low wavelength dependence of output polarization state: ±0.1°/nm on Poincaré Sphere
- High polarization extinction ratio >45 dB (1530 nm – 1560nm)
- Built-in auto-scanning for fast characterization across polarization states
- Accepts high input power levels and polarized or unpolarized light sources
The 8169A Polarization Controller, with single-mode fiber input and output, is used to change the light from any polarized or unpolarized light source into any well-defined state of polarization. The design based on bulk-optic zero-order waveplates and a high-performance linear polarizer at the input provides optimum determination and repeatability of polarization states over a wide wavelength range. The 8169A is especially well suited for use together with a tunable laser to make swept-wavelength measurements of the polarization dependence of fiberoptic devices, by setting a set of relatively orthogonal polarization states for Mueller Matrix analysis. These measurements are supported by a Plug&Play driver and coordinated operation of the 8169A with a Keysight tunable laser and power meters can be enhanced with the Photonic Foundations Library software package. The fundamental basis of this flexible instrument also supports many general applications requiring polarization control and analysis.
- Built-in algorithms for controlled polarization scanning
- Flexible attachment with interchangeable Keysight connector adapters
- Highly accurate and repeatable output polarization reduces test setup and calibration time and minimizes test uncertainties
- The low wavelength dependent movement of the output polarization state empowers high speed, swept-wavelength measurements, and enables broadband applications.
|022||ANGLED CONTACT CONNECTORS|
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability of service plans.
Get up to 10% discount on calibration plans ordered with your used Keysight instrument.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability.
To order additional accessories, please contact us or request a custom quote
What are the differences between Keysight Used & Keysight Premium Used?
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Can I configure a unit to meet my personal needs?
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
What accessories are included?
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
Can you include other accessories?
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.