Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
USD 2,849.00 Save 65%
- 25 µs minimum averaging time and 17 kHz analog bandwidth
- Dynamic range > 55dB in manual range mode
- Power uncertainty of ±3%
- Low polarization dependence of <±0.015dB
- 100,000 measurement samples
Keysight's 81636B general purpose optical power sensor is the right choice for accurate power measurements on fiberoptic devices. The modular sensor fits into all Keysight 816x Lightwave mainframes and can be used singly or in multiples for parallel measurements of multichannel devices. The output fiber is easily attached using Keysight's flexible connector adapters or bare-fiber adapter.
The module can run measurement applications like data logging, stability and recording minimum and maximum values over time. Triggered synchronization with tunable laser modules enables powerful spectral measurements, with the advantages of higher resolution, better polarization dependence and cost-and-time-efficient multichannel expandability. The module logs up to 100,000 samples with averaging time as low as 25µs. The analog bandwidth of 17kHz supports fast logging without distortion and the analog output is available for real-time oscilloscope measurements.
- Up to 100,000 samples can be taken with short averaging time and high bandwidth to provide undistorted high-resolution spectra at high sweep speeds, even over narrow filters.
- The traceability to NIST and PTB gives you the certainty of measurements referenced to internationally accepted standards.
- The instrument's comprehensive sampling and triggering concept (hardware trigger lines, filtering, event trigger, hardware timer, analog output) provides the flexibility to adapt the power meter to changing test needs and for easy integration into a wide range of applications.
Ready To Get Started?
What You Get
- Keysight 81636B Optical Component Test
- Accessories only included if shown in the pictures
- Calibration certificate only included if shown in the pictures
What You Can Add
- KeysightCare Assured
- Fresh Calibration
- Calibration Plan
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.