Low Polarization Dependence Optical Power Sensor Module
From USD*6,720.00New Price 13,440.00 USD*
|Order as listed from Keysight Store on eBay:Buy Now Online6,720.00|
|Get a quote, upload a Purchase Order and order:From USD*6,720.00|
Shipping: All countries except EU/CH/NO/TR (RoHS)
Accessories: Not included
For help, please contact your local Keysight
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- Low power uncertainty of ±2.5%
- Low polarization dependence of <±0.005 dB
- High sensitivity of -110 dBm
- Traceable to NIST and PTB
The Keysight 81634B optical power sensor is the right choice for accurate power measurements on fiberoptic devices. The modular sensor fits into all Keysight 816x Lightwave mainframes and can be used singly or in multiples for parallel measurements of multichannel devices. The input fiber is easily attached using Keysight's flexible connector adapters or bare-fiber adapter
The module can run measurement applications like data logging, stability and recording minimum and maximum values over time. Triggered synchronization with tunable laser modules enables powerful spectral measurements, with the advantages of higher resolution, better polarization dependence and cost-and-time-efficient multichannel expandability. The module logs up to 20,000 samples with averaging time as low as 100µs.
- Low uncertainty in Power and PDL leaves you narrower test margins for your components.
- The traceability gives you the certainty of measurements referenced to internationally accepted standards.
- The optical detector design with a thermally stabilized and hermetically sealed detector behind a glass window enables consistent measurement results independent of ambient environment inluences like humidity, dust and temperature.
- The comprehensive sampling and trigger concept (hardware trigger lines, filtering, event trigger, hardware timer, analog output) gives you the flexibility to adapt the power meter to changing test needs.