Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Product selection and configuration assistance
Availabilty, warranty extensions, calibration plans, additional software options, education discounts etc.
Please call an expert at:
1 800 829-4444
Press #, then 2
7am – 5pm MT, Mon– Fri
- Savings of up to 90%
- Working Condition
- Calibrated or Tested
- 30-Day Right-of-Return
- No Customization
- Shipping to limited countries
From USD*$14,716.10 Save 30% List Price 21,023.00 USD*
KeysightCare Assured: Support. Elevated.
Add complete customer care to your order and get:
• 4-business-hour technical response
• Committed repair coverage
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
The new 81626C high-power optical head provides a 5 mm detector area and allows flexible placement of the remote optical power meter, which is then connected to the N7749C. The 81626C accepts parallel beams with up to 4 mm diameter, standard SM fiber and MM fiber with max. 100 μm core diameter, NA ≤ 0.3. A wide choice of adapters allows input from popular fiber connector types, bare fibers or open beams. The magnetic D-shaped adapters allow rapid removal and replacement without twisting attached fibers.
N7749C interface for two or four optical power heads
- Controls the remote heads
- Sample averaging times ranging from 100 µs to 10 s for all heads
- Readout over LAN and USB interfaces with built-in web-browser GUI
- SCPI command set common to Keysight optical power meters
- Power values logged with dual-1M sample buffers for each head, to sample continuously with internal or external triggering
- Uninterrupted simultaneous measurement and readout minimize overhead time for repetitive measurements
- Family-wide, common trigger concept
Analog output port perfect for automated alignment
- Direct feedback for optimization processes like fiber alignment with analog voltage outputs, at the remote head itself and from the N7749C front panel
- Either linear proportional to the optical signal power or logarithmic over decades of power levels.
|STD||HIGH POWER INGAAS OPTICAL HEAD, 27DBM|
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability of service plans.
Get up to 10% discount on calibration plans ordered with your used Keysight instrument.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability.
To order additional accessories, please contact us or request a custom quote
What are the differences between Keysight Used & Keysight Premium Used?
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Can I configure a unit to meet my personal needs?
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
What accessories are included?
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
Can you include other accessories?
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.