Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Product selection and configuration assistance
Availabilty, warranty extensions, calibration plans, additional software options, education discounts etc.
Please call an expert at:
1 800 829-4444
Press #, then 2
7am – 5pm MT, Mon– Fri
- Savings of up to 90%
- Working Condition
- Calibrated or Tested
- 30-Day Right-of-Return
- No Customization
- Shipping to limited countries
Return Loss Module / Integrated Laser Source / 1310/1550nm
From USD*$3,559.00 Save 80% List Price 17,795.00 USD*
KeysightCare Assured: Support. Elevated.
Add complete customer care to your order and get:
• 4-business-hour technical response
• Committed repair coverage
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- Return loss dynamic range > 75 dB
- Return loss uncertainty down to ±0.25 dB with external broadband source
- Wide operating wavelength range: 1250 nm to 1640 nm
- Built-in Power Monitor and Laser Source: 1310/ 1550 nm
- Built-in step-by step guided wizard with 8163B mainframe
Keysight's 81613A Return Loss module is the tool of choice for measuring return loss (RL) and reflection of single-mode fiberoptic components. The module measures the optical power into and reflected back from the device under test and calculates and displays the return loss. Thorough built-in functionality provides the correct coupling and detection ratios and eliminates the effects of dark current and residual backscatter in the instrument setup to provide accurate measurements over a wide dynamic range.
The Return Loss modules can be used in any 816x Lightwave mainframe and with the internal Fabry-Perot light source or an external fixed-wavelength or tunable laser source. The performance and usability is enhanced by combination with a Keysight power sensor in the 8163B mainframe for simultaneous RL and insertion loss measurements, especially in combination with the 81610CC calibrated reference cable. Automated use is supported by the 816x Plug&Play Driver, which also supports use of the module for advanced swept-wavelength RL measurements.
- The high RL dynamic range provides most accurate measurement of RL and IL up to 75 dB using the built-in sources and enables better product specifications.
- One test setup can be used for DUTs in all transmission bands.
- The built-in power monitor and built-in source provides RL measurements with highest stability and accuracy.
- The built-in power monitor compensates power variations of the external light source, requiring referencing less often.
- The built-in RTL-wizard simplifies accurate calibration and measurement.
- Factory calibrated parameters let you instantly start with the return loss measurement.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability of service plans.
Get up to 10% discount on calibration plans ordered with your used Keysight instrument.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability.
To order additional accessories, please contact us or request a custom quote
What are the differences between Keysight Used & Keysight Premium Used?
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Can I configure a unit to meet my personal needs?
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
What accessories are included?
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
Can you include other accessories?
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.