Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Product selection and configuration assistance
Availabilty, warranty extensions, calibration plans, additional software options, education discounts etc.
Please call an expert at:
1 800 829-4444
Press #, then 2
7am – 5pm MT, Mon– Fri
- Savings of up to 90%
- Working Condition
- Calibrated or Tested
- 30-Day Right-of-Return
- No Customization
- Shipping to limited countries
From USD*$4,357.60 Save 60% List Price 10,894.00 USD*
KeysightCare Assured: Support. Elevated.
Add complete customer care to your order and get:
• 4-business-hour technical response
• Committed repair coverage
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
The Keysight 81571A variable optical attenuator features lowest insertion loss and excellent wavelength flatness over a complete attenuation range of 60 dB, for characterizing optical network components for telecomunication and data communication in systems.
- Attenuation Range: 0dB to 60dB
- High Input Power Level: 2W
- Wavelength Flatness: < 0.05dB
- High Attenuation Accuracy < 0.1dB
- Repeatability < 10mdB
- Wide Wavelength Range: 1200nm to 1700nm (SM)
- Low Signal Distortion due to low PDL, PMD, CD
- Built-in Shutter for Power Meter Zeroing
- Built-in Calibration Capability
- The high optical performance enables testing of transmission systems and components with minimal impact on the input signal.
- Unique combination of optical performance parameters gives you the flexibility to use and reuse the modular attenuator in different setups and applications.
- The integrated shutter protects test equipment and simplifies referencing and power meter zeroing without changes in the setup.
- Enhanced internal calibration feature reduces uncertainties and speeds up calibration in multi wavelength applications.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability of service plans.
Get up to 10% discount on calibration plans ordered with your used Keysight instrument.
Contact us or request a custom quote to check availability.
To order additional accessories, please contact us or request a custom quote
What are the differences between Keysight Used & Keysight Premium Used?
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Can I configure a unit to meet my personal needs?
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
What accessories are included?
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
Can you include other accessories?
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.