Do you need help?
Contact us with any question regarding your used Keysight equipment purchase!
Reference Transmitter for Optical Receiver Stress Test
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
USD 24,615.25 Save 75%
- 33 GHz typical electro-optical bandwidth
- Optical wavelength
- 1310 nm & 1550 nm Single Mode Fiber
- 850 nm Multi Mode Fiber
- Rise and fall times
- < 25 ps
- < 15 ps (typical)
- < 0.2 UI
- < 0.15 UI (typical)
Keysight’s 81490A reference transmitter is optimized to offer excellent eye quality as a reference for testing 10 GbE-LR, -ER, -SR according to IEEE 802.3ae, 100GBASE-LR4,-ER4,-SR4 according to IEEE 802.3bs and according to 10/16 G FC Fibre Channel specifications. With the integration into the Keysight LMS platform it offers seamless operation with the N4917A/B optical receiver stress test solution.
The high modulation bandwidth of up to 35GHz enables to build test setups that deliver arbitrary optical modulated signals in combination with electrical waveform generators.
- Support for full compliance to IEEE 802.3ae -LR, -ER, -SR and IEEE 802bs -LR4, -ER4, -SR4 in combination with the N4917A/B Optical Receiver Stress Test solution.
- 1310 nm and 1550 nm Single Mode Fiber transmitter included in one module saves time and cost.
- Module with external laser source input for addressing 1300nm WDM bands.
- 850nm Multimode Fiber transmitter.
- Scalability with the integration into industry standard Keysight LMS platform extends your optical workbench capabilities.
- Analog modulation bandwidth of 35 GHz extends the application to arbitrary optical waveform generation in combination with an electrical arbitrary waveform generator.
Ready To Get Started?
What You Get
- Keysight 81490A Optical Component Test
- Accessories only included if shown in the pictures
- Calibration certificate only included if shown in the pictures
What You Can Add
- KeysightCare Assured
- Fresh Calibration
- Calibration Plan
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.